This Oreo milkshake is a dreamy combination of ice cream and Oreo cookies. Kids and adults will love this super quick and easy three-ingredient dessert.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 10 Oreo cookies, plus several more for garnish
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
Place two tall milkshake glasses in the freezer to chill while making the milkshakes.
Blend together ice cream, milk, and 10 Oreo cookies.
Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of each chilled glass and/or along the rim.
Divide milkshake mixture between the two glasses.
Top with whipped cream, more chocolate syrup, crushed Oreos, and/or a whole Oreo.
- If you want to chill a glass quickly, fill the glass with crushed ice and soda water while preparing your milkshake!
- You can add 1 cup of ice to the ingredients for added thickness and also cut the richness a little. Less milk will also make a thicker shake.
Use hot fudge sauce for a thicker drizzle on the inside of the glasses.