Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
Chocolate peanut butter lasagna is a luscious layered dessert made with a delicious mousse-like peanut butter filling, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip.
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces cool whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding, 1 packet
- 3.4 ounces instant chocolate pudding, 1 packet
- 3 cups milk
Preheat oven to 350°F.
With a fork, mix crushed dry roasted peanuts with flour and margarine.
Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and then let cool.
Mix peanut butter, cream cheese, 8 ounces cool whip and powdered sugar together. Spread over cooled crust.
Mix instant vanilla pudding and instant chocolate pudding together with cold milk and stir until thickened. Spread on top of the second layer.
Spread the remaining 8 ounces of Cool Whip over the third layer. Sprinkle with grated chocolate and crushed peanuts.
Refrigerate for at least 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that it blends nice and smooth and doesn’t leave you with lumps in your cream cheese-peanut butter layer.
- The pudding will not set with dairy-free or lactose-free milk. Make sure you are using regular milk in this recipe.
- Be sure to allow layers to cool where indicated.